- Inventory Management
- Vendor Compliance
- Claims Management
- Accurate Invoice Handling/Audit & Pay
- Evans provides customers with complete visibility of their transportation supply chain. Our customer dedicated web portals allows them to trace shipments via their unique reference information. With Evans there is no need to try and locate carrier pro numbers, the customer’s reference information is all that we require. Locating raw materials can be a timely task, so the Evans web will provide real time status updates, no matter which carrier is moving your freight.
- Advanced Shipment Notifications (ASN’s) can be set-up to assure buyers and planners that their freight is moving and delivered timely. With two clicks, these e-mail notifications are designed to help keep inventory low and manageable
- Using a wide-ranging custom internal program, Evans Transportation provides its customers with standardization of logistical procedures for their vendors, thus ensuring a smooth and simplified shipping process.
- The relationship between Evans and Evans carriers directly benefits our customers by getting any and all claims paid faster. We allow our customers to pass the workload of filing, processing, and following-up on a claim until payment onto us. In addition, all requested reports regarding claims are designed to each customer’s preference.
Accurate invoice handling/audit and pay
- The administrative staff at Evans Transportation strives for absolute accuracy when handling invoicing and auditing matters. Evans Transportation also provides straight-forward effective payment options for all our customers. (Manifest Invoicing, Electronic Invoicing, General Ledger and Cost Center Coding and more.)