With two decades of experience in the accounting industry, Jeanine Ubl is an essential part of the Evans family and brings a wealth of knowledge to the logistics field. She loves that Evans provides a vital service, transporting goods so that our customers' end client can enjoy the product. Jeanine enjoys the entrepreneurial culture at Evans and the ability to affect change through process improvements, which has become more important during these uncertain times where our economy needs logistics to fulfill its supply and demand.
- BBA in Accounting and Personal Finance from UW-Madison
- MBA from UW-Oshkosh
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics from the University of Maryland
Experience Jeanine brings to the logistics table:
- Worked at Oshkosh Corporation for ten years, holding multiple, progressive accounting roles, from pricing analyst to Sr Mgr of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Worked at the Federal Reserve for five years, both at the Board of Governors for the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Worked at Johnson Controls International as Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
What she does at Evans:
- Manages accounting team responsible for the finance, payroll, and accounting functions at Evans
- Prepares monthly financial statements and presents results to the executive management team and board of directors
- Instills continuous improvement and process standardizations
Fun facts about Jeanine:
- “I love to travel internationally. So far, I have been to 16 different countries and am excited to explore more countries with my family.”
- Speaking of traveling, Jeanine and her family love the #RVLife with their travel trailer and try to hit a different campground in Wisconsin every other weekend.
- Born in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and now lives with her husband and daughter in Brookfield.
- Free time fun: “I love to host cookouts at our house or organize outings with friends!”
Jeanine's ability to manage multiple high-level projects with a positive attitude at the same time makes her an essential part of Team Evans, and we're lucky to have her. We’re excited to Keep Moving Forward with her on board!